Sometimes life is so stressful, that coming home to your own slice of paradise is just what the doctor ordered.
This large family home offers a private retreat for all the family to enjoy. There is a seamless flow from the home to the extensive outdoor entertaining area where you can relax and take in the tranquillity of your new lifestyle.
Queenslanders are known to be big entertainers, with the long summer days, family BBQ’s and loads of laughter around the pool.
If you're in need of space for your cars/motorhome/caravan or machinery this home has you covered. Plenty of side access at both ends of the home plus a decent size 6x6 shed to store those prize possessions.
Commuting is a breeze only 2.3ks to the Mount Lindsay and under 40ks to Brisbane CBD. Within 15 minutes you can be on the Logan Motorway or Gateway Arterial. Public transport options are easily accessed as well.
Several shopping areas within a few kilometres, plus both private and state schools in nearby suburbs.
Let’s take a closer look at what this home has to offer
• 4 x Bedrooms of substantial size
• Master bedroom hosts both walk in robe and ensuite
• 2 x Bathrooms
• 4 x Reverse cycle air conditioners
• 2x Separate Living areas with one featuring a log fire
• Separate dining room with slider leading out to the extensive entertaining area
• Super large kitchen with huge walk in pantry. You can watch the kids play from the kitchen that looks out to entertaining and swimming pool area
• Freshly painted with neutral modern colour complementing all furniture
• New blocker blinds with ceiling fans throughout
• Double garage with internal entry
• Separate mud or storage room
• Fully Insulated
Moving outside we feature
• Large side access on the beautiful 4162sq meter (just over an acre) block
• 2 Bay shed 6x6 with concrete floor
• 13 x Panel solar system
• In ground salt water swimming pool with sand filter and robotic cleaning
• 3x Water tanks total capacity of 15,000 litres
• Full pressure town water
• Established gardens with lots of native bird attracting plants
• Recently painted on the outside
• Dog proof fencing
• Enclosed pen which could be great for chickens
• School bus pick up at the end of the street
• Park with playground and exercise equipment a short walk away
• Lovely bush walk area
• Amazing community vibe
Note: The outline shown on the aerial photos is for illustrative purposes only and is intended as a guide to the property boundary. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank